- LCD Screen Transportation Damage Handling Method
- Storage Of Industrial LCD Screen
- Important Things For Use Of LCD Screen You Should Know
- Important Things To Note On LCD Screen Control Circuit
- Some Problems and Their Solutions
- Final Words
Do you want to know how to use industrial LCD screens with complete guidance safely?
You are on the right page.
We need to pay attention to better use industrial LCD screen products. Here for everyone to introduce industrial LCD screen matters requiring attention and safe use.
1. LCD Screen Transportation Damage Handling Method
We are describing here what to do to avoid transportation damage to your product.
- Please open the package and check the Products in the presence of the delivery party to ensure that the products you receive are original and undamaged.
- If the products you receive are damaged due to inappropriate transportation, you have the right to claim compensation from the transportation company.
- Keep the products, packing materials, and accessories untouched, and contact us promptly.
2. Storage Of Industrial LCD Screen
For long-term storage, for example, for several years, we recommend the following instructions:
- Put into polyethylene bag with anti-static coating and seal its mouth.
- Please place it in the dark to avoid bright light.
- Never press anything on the surface of the LCD to prevent any damage.
- Strictly avoid storage in an environment with humidity and temperature exceeding the limit.
3. Important Things For Use Of LCD Screen You Should Know
Please read the following reminders carefully before using LCD to avoid excessive damage!
When the power is off, make sure to unplug the cable.
- To ensure the safety and stability of the electrical part, the interval between each turn on and turn off should not be less than 6 seconds.
- The LCD screen is a very fragile glass product; Any drop, knock, or strong vibration may cause the glass to break.
- Do not press hard on the LCD area or never force the LCD screen and border when installing.
- You Should pay attention to the overall flatness of the LCD screen to avoid bending or distortion.
- Since the visual characteristics of the LCD screen will change depending on the viewpoint, the user’s mindset should be fully considered during the assembly to adjust the optimal view of the LCD screen.
- In use or storage, don’t put hard objects on the LCD, be careful of the surface polarizer of the LCD screen to avoid scratches by hard things.
- The inverter part contains high voltage in the drive circuit of the display. Please do not contact during operation to avoid unnecessary damage.
- The LCD screen works and stores under the specified temperature range. Suppose the liquid crystal is operated and stored in a temperature range above the specified temperature. In that case, it may become isotropic liquid leading to crystal formation and unrecoverable damage and thus unable to recover its liquid crystal state. Please save and use the display within the allowed temperature range.
- The product is a wide voltage direct current (DC) input, suitable for direct current (DC) 12V switching power supply. The display brightness may be reduced if the input voltage is less than 12V.
- There are electronic components on the back of the LCD in the driving part of the circuit. It is necessary to avoid damage during the design, assembly, and dispatching process.
- Keep the surface of the LCD screen clean during storage and use. If water droplets stay on the LCD screen for a long time, they may cause stains or discoloration on the surface of the LCD screen. Therefore, when the screen surface has pigments, use cotton or a soft cloth to wipe.
- Do not use alcohol, gasoline, or other chemicals to wipe or clean the LCD screen.
- After use, turn off the device’s power in time.
- Please do not place the device in a wet place to prevent fire or electric shock.
- Avoid exposing the LCD module to ultraviolet light or direct sunlight for a long time.
- If the screen is damaged and the LCD touches your hands or clothes, please wash it with soap and water.
- The liquid crystal module adopts CMOS-less, so it must have good anti-static protection when dealing with the liquid crystal module.
- The LCD and instructions are constant upgrades and modifications without prior notice to enhance performance.
4. Important Things To Note On LCD Screen Control Circuit
You should remember some important things while using the LCD screen Control circuit.
- After inserting the plug connector, it shall be kept at the same level and parallel with the connector on the LCD screen.
- If the product is placed in the air with reduced or oxidized gas for a long time, the liquid crystal module may be crude.
Please choose your environment properly if the product used in the working environment with reagents, solvents, adhesives, resins, etc. that will produce such gas that the liquid crystal module may be discolored.
- If you attach the protective film’s module in a high-temperature environment, the protective film may stick to the surface of the module and cannot be removed, which will affect the device’s appearance.
4. Do not pull the backlight wire forcibly to avoid damaging the wire during the operation.
5. It is advised that the operator should wear anti-static clothing and a grounding wristband when contacting the LCD module.
6. If the external lead of the liquid crystal module is connected wrong, it may cause overpressure, overcurrent, and other damage to the module device.
7. When the module utilizes the access power source and disconnects, the signal level can only be input after the positive power source, which is 5± 0.25v stably connected. The IC circuit of the module may be damaged if the signal level is input before or after the power supply is stabilized.
8. Press forcefully on the display area will cause an abnormal display. After recharging, disconnect the power supply, and return to normal.
5. Some Problems With LCDs and Their Solutions
- Black screen:
Please disconnect the power immediately if the black screen is found after the power is switched on.
First, check whether the power supply’s output and polarity are normal or not. The normal supply voltage is dc +12v±2. The inverter output is almost 400V high voltage.
Please do not touch LCD directly with your hands to not cause danger.
- White screen:
Please disconnect the power if the LCD screen appears all white. Check that each wire of the external interface is connected correctly. If the screen wire is tilted, loose, or detached; if not, rewire the screen and power it back on.
- Flower screen:
Please disconnect the power supply and check whether the screen line is loose or tilted if the disordered color appears on the LCD screen, then rewire the screen and ON power.
Now you can follow the instructions given above to avoid any damage to your display. We have tried to explain everything but if you still have any questions plz contact us.